Love it! Good to see both Roxy and Brady are earning their keep through cuteness.
What a cute pair! That Roxy is a sneaky one!
hahaha...when I saw the title of the blog I thought..OMG, Brooke is so brave to add another puppy to her life right now!!! hahahahaha
I have a great idea. You guys keep making cute boys and we'll work on some cute girls and then we'll get the clans together. You boys are so cute, but their personalities are the best!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love it! Good to see both Roxy and Brady are earning their keep through cuteness.
What a cute pair! That Roxy is a sneaky one!
hahaha...when I saw the title of the blog I thought..OMG, Brooke is so brave to add another puppy to her life right now!!! hahahahaha
I have a great idea. You guys keep making cute boys and we'll work on some cute girls and then we'll get the clans together. You boys are so cute, but their personalities are the best!!
Post a Comment