I can't believe Christmas is three days away. December has flown by. I feel like almost everything I did in December was in preparation for the wedding and, now that it's over, I get to prepare for Christmas in hyper-speed. Luckily my mom and dad are staying in town until after Christmas so I should be able to get everything done sans children.
This picture is completely random from a couple weeks ago but it is also completely adorable so on the blog it goes!
With the wedding behind me (it went absolutely perfectly and I am so excited for Lindsey and Rick) I can finally think about doing other things- like wiping down my counter tops, buying stocking stuffers and maybe even blogging! Stay tuned!

1 comment:
Yay for a blog post! And yay for weddings. :)
And um HELLO?! I am really glad you sent out a Christmas letter, so I could learn your incredibly exciting news that ZACH ALREADY HAS A JOB FOR AFTER GRADUATION!! I'm so happy for you guys.
Sigh. A little jealous.
I feel like my life is full of SO many unknowns right now. But I guess I should just enjoy how happy I am for you instead. :) And maybe . . . enjoy the excitement of the unknown? Right? Right? Ha. Yeah, not.
I am glad that December has flown by for you, since you wrote that this pregnancy seems even longer than the last (and that than the last).
I think you look gorgeous in the Christmas picture!
And that picture of Brady and Ryan in the tree is so cute. And I LOVE Brady's cheese face. Danny started doing a cheese face like two or three weeks ago, but you have to coax it out of him; he doesn't just offer it. But it is SO cute.
Okay, I should probably stop commenting, because I'm going a little crazy with the uppercase. But I'm way happy for you: Hubs is almost done with school, sweet little baby #3 is on the way, and you already have a job lined up that theoretically is close enough that you wouldn't have to move. Orem to Lehi isn't too bad is it? But oh, this hadn't occurred to me before. Will you be moving after he graduates?
I can't wait until you blog some more!!
Post a Comment