Saturday, December 1, 2012

One Year

The boys and I were at the park this week playing in the leaves. I snapped a picture on my phone and realized I took one that was almost identical to it exactly a year ago. It's amazing how much kids can change and grow in a year- and to think this time next year we will have another little dude in the shot! :) 

Brady and Ryan, November 2011
Ryan and Brady, November 2012

1 comment:

Mimi Collett said...

How fun to have such similar pictures. I really love autumn pictures with all the leaves and changing colors. It's such a pretty time of the year. Well, I guess there is something pretty about all times of the year, but fall is usually pretty comfortable. Not as wet as spring. Not stifling hot like summer. Not freezing cold like winter. Just a jacket, fire red trees, and crinkly leaves under your feet.

And yeah—wow—number 3! What are we getting ourselves into?? :)