You mean you didn't spend the better part of your afternoon making a Robin motorcycle? Weird.
My job is so hard.
Ryan and Brady have been pretending to be Robin and Batman lately. Ryan likes to be Robin and Brady gets to be his "side kick", Batman. I think Ryan may have tweaked the storyline a little.
We started construction right before Brady's nap and it was all done when he woke up. He was pretty impressed. He sat on the motorcycle for a good half hour. Putting the key in and out and pressing all the pretend buttons.
Ryan was pretty confused when he found out the wheels wouldn't turn. Sweet little guy thought we could make a real motorcycle out of cardboard.
Despite the mild let down of stationary wheels, Ryan still thought his Robin motorcycle was pretty cool. He found these 3D glasses in our craft box and has dubbed them his Robin costume for the time being. It saves me from having to come up with one, so I'll buy it!
As is the case with most cool new things in this house, it didn't take long for whining and fighting over turns to start. It was always the plan to make Brady a bat mobile but I was hoping to put it off until tomorrow. After dinner I caved and put together a little bat mobile for Brady.
He was pleased.
Here are a couple bonus super hero pictures for your viewing pleasure. (If you haven't guessed it, we are all super heroes all the time around here.)
Brady as Gold Ranger- it's worth enlarging. I love how the mask gives him a little pig nose.
6 comments:
When I saw the post of FB I got excited thinking there would be a longer one here..and there was...and forget my question on FB....These kids are so adorable....and so is there Mom!!!!
I wonder if Ryan has Robin be the superhero and Batman be the side kick, because Robin starts with an R like Ryan.
You are VERY impressive. I don't think I could ever make cardboard vehicles that awesome.
Jill said, "Who are those guys? They look like superheroes!"
Brooke, you are amazing!! Seriously, SUCH an awesome mom!!! (And craft-woman!) I would never attempt putting something like this together on my own--you rock! What adorably cute super heroes! And I love that picture of Brady; the pig nose is awesome. :)
I love it! Your kids adore you!
Can I please be your kid?
holy cow!! u are amazing. awesome robin motorcycle and bat mobile. I'm way impressed. u have the cutest boys ever!!
Post a Comment