| The boys ran out to meet us at the car. They were so excited and even more excited when they saw Camden in the car seat! |
| Both boys wasted no time in wanting to hold their new baby brother. Brady surprised me and wanted to hold him for the longest time! |
| Ryan looks like an old pro when it comes to holding babies! I can't believe he is such a big boy. |
| This is my favorite series of pictures. |
| Brady can't say "Camden". He calls him "Candum". I love it. |
| Brady is loving being a big brother! |
| My grandma came down from Salt Lake to meet Camden. |
| Brady and Ryan have definitely fought more since the baby has come, but they have also had more tender moments together like this one. They were watching TV and sat like this all on their own. |
| My mom and the boys made me this awesome sign for when we came home. We left it up for a week. I was sad to take it down! |
So far things are going really well. Better than I expected. I tried to go into this newborn stage with realistic expectations (read: super low expectations), but Camden really has been a dream of a baby. He is so calm and sleeps most of the day. We are working on our nights- we've had some really good and some really bad so far. My mom is here until Monday- so next week I will get a real taste of what it means to have three kids. If Camden keeps it up, it shouldn't be too bad!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness--he is so, so cute! I love the pictures of Ryan & Brady holding him. Such good big brothers. Not gonna lie--instead of satisfying my baby hunger, Camden is just making me even more baby hungry!!
So cute! And Camden looks like such a Bellows baby already! :) I have been trying to remember how much older Brady is than Daniel. And that is cute that he says Camden like that. Danny can't say Alice right either, but it's not quite as cute. It's funny . . . I might have to get a video of it. Jeff likes to ask Danny to say "Smart Alice." Can you guess why?
I am glad Camden has been a dream of baby so far! After the "raptor" you deserve one!
This post makes my heart happy. I have been thinking of you guys and love seeing all the pictures and hearing the updates. I hope baby Camden keeps us the nice work :) Congrats. Love ya girl.
There's nothing like a newborn to make the older brothers look so big! Ryan's legs look so long in the picture where he's holding Camden. They are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment