We have an xBox. We have a dancing game on said xBox. The boys love it. Ryan and Brady's favorite song to dance to is Lady Gaga's Poker Face.
Recently, I have overheard Brady at random times during the day singing the song to himself. He does this a lot. We have now dubbed him, Brady Gaga. It's got a nice ring to it.
He was singing it during dinner tonight and I asked him to do it for the camera. It's not his most impressive rendition, but it is still pretty dang cute.
In other news, Brady still asks to hold Camden almost everyday. I love it. Brothers are the best.

3 comments:
Love it. He's so cute!
Super cute! It is interesting to see what songs my kids like and which ones they memorize super fast. It is often not one that I would have guessed they would have memorized. :) haha They are catchy songs!
Oh, and brothers are sweet! I hope I get to have brothers! Jill just yesterday told me to stop nursing Alice, because my stomach needed to get big with a brother for Danny . . .
Post a Comment