Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Bonus Summer Pics

Snowbird fun-


Brady was so excited until they got him harnessed in. Then he panicked and his face melted into tears. The kind operator got him out the harness and let him jump on the air pillow while Zach held his hand. 

Ryan was a super jumper. He is awesome.

I braved the American Fork swimming pool with three kids. I felt very accomplished. Never mind the fact that the friend I was with was there with her five kids. This is my blog not hers. You should be impressed by me.


We went to the dollar theatre to see Kung Fu Panda 2 one morning with my mom. Zach was out of town and we sent him this picture on his phone. Where are we?


Answer: It's a chicken by a pawn shop in downtown American Fork. Classy. I know.


While in Orem, we went to our ward's play group each week. The boys were big into climbing the tree this year.


We managed to get the 5 Bailey grandkids in one picture! They are so cute and yes, Brady and Ryan are wearing wet suits. It's just classic after church loungewear in the Bellows' house on a Sunday afternoon.



As my mom mentioned, we went to Cascade Springs. It was fun.



We stopped at a picnic area up the canyon for lunch. It was an adventure filled day. I wish my mom lived closer so we could have days like that more often.


And on this night I realized that I am the luckiest mom in the world. We had just bought Camden a new mobile for his crib and the older boys were fresh out of the bath. They wanted to watch the mobile with their baby brother. I let them. This adorableness was the result. It's okay to be just the tiniest bit jealous.


2 comments:

Empty Nester said...

Melts my heart each blog!!!!

Mimi Collett said...

That was so nice of the person to let Brady just jump on the inflatable instead of being strapped in. It's funny what freaks kids out sometimes—especially when they were so excited before!!

Yay for more pictures. Thanks, Brooke! Hard to believe fall is coming, but you're right. I see leaves on the ground everywhere these days.

That three-in-the-crib picture is so precious! What is the bedroom situation in your new house?