Thursday, September 19, 2013

Brady the Taste Tester

We gave Camden his first taste of solid food on Sunday. The boys picked out peas for his first baby food experience (nice brothers, I know). When we pulled it out to give to Camden, Brady was convinced that he wanted some too. 

I was happy to let him try. :) 

5 comments:

Jodi said...

This is hilarious! I am still laughing...

Lindsey said...

Bless you for video taping this. And bless you for laughing right in Brady's disgusted face. I am dying.

Holly said...

Haha, that is hilarious!!!! Tucker's first solid food was peas too, and he had about the same reaction. :) How did Camden take to it??!!

Mimi Collett said...

Haha. What is it with older siblings? Jill and Danny picked Alice's first food, and they chose prunes. They were also convinced they wanted some. Haha. They didn't want seconds!! Alice was not a huge fan either.

Empty Nester said...

Smiling--this is so funny but also sweet.