What part of this is not crazy?
I joined Instagram a while back. First step: They have you pick a user name. Logically, I picked brookebellows as my user name. No dice. "There is already a user with that name."
So naturally I ended up with the user name: therealbrookebellows.
Fast forward to tonight. I put the kids down and was checking Instagram and then Facebook and then Instagram again. Haha, I have a talk to write for Sunday so I have some serious procrastination to do. Anyway, I decided to check in on this so-called "brookebellows". Scroll through lots of pictures of herself and then.... BAM!
Look at brookebellows' dog.
She is bizarro me complete with a bizarro Roxy!
Ah! Mind blown.


4 comments:
Aaaaand this is what we call stalking. But I appreciated the phone call last night hahaha. And it is a little weird.
Crazy.
And pictures of Roxy and your kids are so cute. :)
Whatever Lindsey. You write my talk then!
Haha, that is CRAZY!!! And I don't know if I ever told you, but I love your Instagram username--totally you. :)
Post a Comment