Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bread Winner

We had rolls for dinner last night. The boys and I each had two. Zach had three. Ryan was a little put out that Zach got three while the rest of us only got two. "Why did dad get three and I only had two?!", he said. Zach told him, "When you're 30 and the breadwinner of the family then you can have three rolls too." 

Even more put out Ryan responded, "But I am the bread winner! I finished all my rolls before anyone! I'm the bread winner!" 

All Zach and I could do was laugh. Kids are so funny. 


3 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

Since Ryan considers himself to be the "breadwinner," I bet he thinks you are the one who "brings home the bacon." Poor Zach. No credit for his labor. :)

Kids are so funny. And smart.

Empty Nester said...

Hahaha, Ryan cracks me up!

Jodi said...

Love it. Smart kid.