After our computer
Today I took Camden in for his 15 (!?) month check up. He looks great. He is the smallest of my babies so far. Here's the rundown: Weight- 22lbs 4.5oz 42%, Length- 30 1/4 inches 16%(Bailey genes. say what?) Head Circumference- 47 1/2 cm 69%. You know I love me some bobble head baby around here!
![]() |
| He's not pooping. He is crouching down to smell the flowers. That little fact makes this picture instantly go from the most awkward to the most adorable. AmIright? |
Ryan and Brady are loving the summer life in Cedar Hills! There is always someone to play with and they are enjoying the extra long days running wild with their friends. That said, Brady still needs a nap. Don't believe me?
Exhibit A: Brady begged to skip his nap and invite a friend over. After a while they decided to watch a movie. The movie ended. The friend came upstairs and said he was going home. Brady never emerged from the basement. I went downstairs to find him passed out straight up Ninja Turtle style on the theater seats. No nap indeed.
Exhibit B: "I don't need a nap today." Ten minutes later...
Exhibit C: It was a Saturday so I wasn't going to push a nap. I realized I hadn't seen Brady in a long time. I walk down to the theater to find him curled up in a sliver of sunshine fast asleep. You get the idea.
With Brady still napping, I was worried Ryan would be bored while the other boys napped during the day. Also, I was pretty bummed to be giving up my precious kid-free nap time. So far this has been a non-issue. While Brady and Camden catch some Zs Ryan either plays outside, at a friend's house or has a friend over. It's been wonderful.
We bought a pass to Thanksgiving Point in May and are having a lot of fun making good use of it. The pass gives you access to the Gardens, the Dinosaur Museum, the Farm and the brand new Children's Museum. We've gone at least once a week since school's been out. Sometimes more!
![]() |
| I had to capture these most perfectly perfect clouds at the Farm. We went a couple Saturdays ago with my sisters for the Birthday celebration for the baby animals. |
![]() |
| This was at the Gardens during the Tulip Festival this Spring. It's been my wallpaper on my phone ever since. |
![]() |
| The Dino Museum is always a favorite. This picture is from Valentine's Day. What's more romantic than dinosaurs on Valentine's Day!? Look at that Raptors red eye of love and flirty smile. |
It's great that Thanksgiving Point is so close and just across the way from Zach's work. We are hoping to do Thanksgiving Point in the morning and meet Zach for lunch on the way home a few times this summer.
We are looking forward to spending some time in St. George over the fourth of July. Other than that, we are having fun enjoying a summer where we get to stay put for once. I am realizing that it will be the first summer in 4 years that we haven't made a move somewhere. 2011-moved to Utah for Zach to go to BYU. 2012- moved to Arkansas for 12 weeks for Zach's internship with WalMart. 2013- moved to Cedar Hills. Yea, I think we'll enjoy a lazy summer with no packing, no moving and no major life changes. It's gonna be good.
*** To All My Commenting Friends: My sincerest apologies for the white noise coming from my end these past few months. I have read your posts, I have laughed at your posts (only the funny ones) and I have genuinely enjoyed your posts. You will recall that the Blogger App is the absolute worst and as such wouldn't let me publish any comments to your blog. I promise to do better now that I have a computer. So maybe we can still be friends? Pretty please?








8 comments:
I LOVE this :) HOORAY! I won't let you slack. Harassment every day. That's what sisters are for, right?
This is so random, because just last night, I was lying in bed thinking that I should send you an email tomorrow (today), because I missed your blog and wanted to know how you were doing. I haven't made the jump to Instagram, and I like how blogs give you more space and actually make the posts findable. Facebook is great for some things, but blogs make posts easier to find, I think. Anyway, I am so glad to hear from you!! :)
Those spontaneous naps from Brady are so funny.
And that's really cool that Thanksgiving Point has a children's museum now.
Yay for having a peaceful summer to enjoy being home!! :)
I really, really hope you are able to come to Virginia sometime before January. I was wondering if you would be here for Thanksgiving or Christmas and whether we would get to sneak in some time with you.
Yea for blogging! I will be waiting on the edge of my seat for your next post! :)
And your boys are adorable!
YAY!!! I have really missed your fun, witty posts. I was SO excited to see this one pop up when I checked today!!! Seriously--super excited. (Congrats on the new computer, by the way!) And thank you for your comment on my blog yesterday. I have missed your kind, sincere comments almost as much as I've missed your awesome posts. But don't feel like you have to comment all the time...unless you want to ;)
You are back! I am almost as excited as you must be about your new computer! Keep up the blogging b/c we care! Love you!
So I am the one deleting comments b/c my comments posted 3 times….I think I may or may not have been a little impatient trying to post it. Sorry
Post a Comment