On the day after Brady's birthday we had a little pizza lunch at our neighborhood park with family and close friends. It was the third day of three straight days of celebrating Brady's 4th birthday- we really beat this one into the ground. I have to admit to being a little bit grumpy when I was making preparations thinking, "Brady is 4. We know this. Can we talk about something else now?"
Despite all the grumpiness leading up to the party, it was a lot of fun and very enjoyable once we had everyone there. Zach's parents were in town so they came. My mom, grandma, sisters and Rick came. The Smiths came and so did Zach's brother and his family. It was a pretty awesome group of people we love and who love Brady. There's nothing better than that!
My favorite picture of the whole day. Look!
*This was the first year I didn't ask my sister to take pictures at the party and it shows. I didn't get pictures of everyone there and my photog skillz aren't even close to what Lindsey's are.







2 comments:
You win mother-of-the-year award for three straight days of celebrating. A grumpy mood is totally acceptable after that. ;) Thanks for doing the pizza party so we could come. We had so much fun helping Brady celebrate--even if it was old news at that point, haha. :) We love Brady!!!
Wow! Camden looks like such a big kid in that picture!!
Post a Comment