My brother, Chris, and his family were in town in March for Anne's wedding. We were lucky enough to see them on the days leading up to and the days following the wedding. While Ryan was in school, the younger boys and I met Chris and Rachel and their little boys at the Bean Museum at BYU. I was not very good at taking pictures. We met up with Lindsey after the museum and had a pizza picnic at a park in Provo (that's a lot of "P"s!) It was the day after the wedding and Camden was low on sleep which resulted in the hugest two-year-old freak out I have ever been involved in. He threw himself into a tantrum that only sleep could pull him out of. Unsurprisingly and thankfully, he fell asleep on the drive home.
I only got one picture at the museum. As I was looking at the duck exhibit with Brady I turned my back on Camden for one second and when I turned around I thought I had lost him. I scanned the area with no Camden in sight. Just as I was beginning to panic I heard a little squeak coming from a row of display cases. That sneaky little guy.
On the Friday after the wedding we went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. Lindsey was off of work so she got to come too! It was a lot of fun to spend the day exploring the aquarium with some of my most favorite people ever.
We had been to the aquarium a couple times before but had never taken advantage of the 4-D movies that are included with admission! We watched a short movie about the life of a sea turtle and it was so neat. It was just short enough that it held the kids' attention and the 3-D glasses and sprays of water to the face were pretty cool!
![]() |
| Sam and Cam- cute little cousins. |
We ended our aquarium adventure with lunch (packed from home) at the cafe. It was a fun filled morning very reminiscent of Bailey Beach Week.... which is coming up in just a few short weeks! Ah! I can't wait!







No comments:
Post a Comment