Sunday, August 9, 2015

Basically How I've Been Handling Life Lately


I came across this cartoon this morning and laughed out loud. This has been me for the last month. Between my miscarriage, my little sister moving away from me and the new school year just around the corner this pretty well covers it.

Don't get me wrong, we have had lots of fun things going on: a surprise 80th birthday for my grandma, house guests, lots of family dinners, two baby blessings, a nephew's birthday, an aunt's wedding, summer adventures with friends, etc. But these things have made it even more necessary to put on a crazy-eyed dog face and repeat to myself, "This is fine."

I guess I can finally laugh about it now- so maybe it really is fine. :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

Hahahaha! Love this. And amen. :)

Lindsey said...

Excuse me while my laughing-out-loud turns into ugly sobs.

Mimi Collett said...

:( Lindsey moved away? Sad day. And lots of other sad things. And lots of crazy busyness.

It's always good to be able to laugh about it.