This just might be the most random month of pictures I have ever blogged.
Exhibit A: Ryan cooking popcorn in a Darth Vader mask.
He didn't want butter to splatter in his face while he was making his after school snack. Safety first, you know.
Exhibit B: My living room.
We bought a new sofa. It was bigger and softer and you didn't have springs poking your bum when you sat down- so you could say it was better than our old one. We love it!
Exhibit C: Camden's baby quilt.
I've made baby quilts for all my boys. I finally buckled down and finished Camden's just 4 months before adding another baby to our family- I was only like what? 3 years too late.
Exhibit D: Pirate Brady
Brady came home from preschool with some pretty sweet pirate gear. I especially loved the candy cane hook. Looking good!
Exhibit E: Hello Third Trimester!
Self explanatory. I wasted no time getting huge this pregnancy and crazy to boot!
Exhibit F: Camden's first teeth cleaning.
Camden went to the dentist for the first time! No cavities. Our dentist plays a movie on a TV that is mounted in the ceiling during the teeth cleaning, so it was just business as usual for Camden. ;)
Exhibit G: Camden using Zach's head as a drum.
Camden was so proud of himself for climbing onto Zach's shoulders all by himself. Zach never even looked up from his phone. Parenting level expert.
Exhibit H: This text exchange with my sister.
............
.............
............
...............wait for it.......
*Today (August 15, 2016) is Lindsey's due date. I think it's safe to say that now you have a bump Linds. :)



3 comments:
Oh my gosh--how I love this. Every post you write makes me laugh. I'm so glad you're back to blogging. Maybe it will help me kick my rear into gear and start catching up myself! ;)
And P.S. Lindsey's "bump" is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. :)
Lindsay's "bump" is so cute.
And Ryan cooking with a Darth Vader mask on is hilarious.
Post a Comment