A couple years ago we started a tradition called "I love my Family Day". We pick a Saturday, usually in February or early March, and plan several fun activities to do together as a family. I make a little chart and the kids take turns unveiling the next activity. The boys love it and it has become something they look forward to with excitement each year. I like it because you can make it as simple or elaborate as you want. Seeing as I was 8+ months pregnant, we kept things pretty simple this year.
We started our day with breakfast out with donuts from the Lehi Bakery!
Donuts were followed by a group hug, writing love notes to grandparents and making paper airplanes and racing them.
I bought a croquet set and the kids had fun learning how to play. We played at the park and had a picnic lunch afterward.
| That nose scrunch though! |
Isn't it awful that I don't remember what we did after that!? I should have waited to take the picture until after we had completed all the activities!
1 comment:
I love this tradition of yours.
I should totally get our family a croquet set. That's such a fun lawn game.
Post a Comment