
Have you ever wondered what you would look like if you were a character on The Simpsons?
Yea, me either... until today. I found out about this website a few days ago and have been thinking about doing it for a while but never seemed to have the time. I have found that there is no better place to catch up on useless things in peace than in the office on a Friday morning. The place is deserted! What you do is you upload a photo of yourself and then make few adjustments and like magic you are Simpsonized! The website is http://simpsonizeme.com/. It takes a long time to process your photo and is picky about the picture you upload (I am a little embarrassed to admit that Zach and I took special pictures just for this occasion), but it provided me with a good solid 30 minutes of entertainment. So enjoy, this is me and Zach as Simpsons characters. Now I know you are just itching to go try it yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment