The day was a total success, other than the fact that I wasn't able to find a new swimming suit for the beach. We spent far too long looking for one and I can now confidently say that there is not one cute swimming suit in all of Salt Lake County. We went to Target, Walmart, Mervyns, Macys and JC Pennys and found... nothing. Actually that is not entirely true, I did find some of the ugliest, skankiest, most overpriced swimming suits in all the world, but none that I wanted to buy. It was hard not to be a little discouraged after 4 hours of searching with no luck, but at least I can say I gave it a good effort and when I am on the beach next week in my old, boring swimming suit I won't be thinking of what could have been.
After shopping, mom and I headed back to grandmas to get ready to go out to eat with my dad and my aunt and uncle. Dinner was fabulous and it was really fun to see Uncle Wade and Aunt Mary. By the time we finished eating it was already 8:00pm! The day flew by! I finished up my laundry and headed back to Provo. It was such a fun day, but I was really happy to get home to Zach.
I am so excited that I will get a whole week to spend with my family at the beach, they are so fun!
3 comments:
New clothese are always fun, and if you ever need a girl to shop with during your stay in VA...well, I'll be here ;) haha. Too bad about the swimsuit! That's so disapointing. I'm sure you'll look cute anyway at the beach :)
When do you leave again?
SATURDAY! :)
Sounds like fun. I love familiy too. I got to see mine in CA this weekend. Shopping for bathing suits is lame...I agree.
Post a Comment