Family with mom, dad, 14 year-old daughter and 17 year-old son at the falls. Son just got his picture taken under the falls.
Son: "That was freezing!"
Dad: "Was it worth it?"
Son: "Yea." [turns to sister] "that will make a sweet MySpace picture."
____________________________________________________________________
Group of Cub Scouts at the trail head. Scout leader pointing to a warning sign and telling the boys about avalanche explosives that might be along the trail.
Scout leader:"... so now we know what to do if we see one of those."
Carefree Scout: "What will happen if I step on one?"
Scout leader:"You will die."
Scout: silence
4 comments:
haha, don't you love people watching...and people listening?
hahahhahhah that's so awesome!
"You will die...no really...you will" lol.
I know I've been slacking on the blogging...I'm on it lol.
okay NOW who needs a new post!!?? haha
The second one is my favorite.
Post a Comment