Apparently, this is a sign for a Beauty Salon. The sign was hanging in front of a run-down looking house (which isn't saying much since all the houses in Mexico are a little run-down looking). Anyway, this sign intrigued me so much that I just had to take a picture. It wasn't until after I got home and was going through my photos that I took the time to read the whole thing. It is awesome. Let's look at what they have to offer shall we?I guess we should first make it clear that a "stylist" will be preforming these services (notice that stylist is in quotations). Okay, so when you come to Beauty Salon CESY you can enjoy "MASSAGES FOR WEIGHT PEDUCTION" (not reduction mind you, that would be ridiculous). If you aren't into weight peduction, then you can get [a massage for] "RELAXATION" (I can deal with that), "HEAD AND FACIAL PERMANENT (SOFT OR RIGHT)" (I don't care how soft or right it is, if it is involving my face and head and it is permanent, I am so not interested!) You can get some "HIGHLIGHLING" done (I've had some highlighTing done in my day, but never highlighLing, that could be interesting.) CEZY also offers "HAIRCUTS" (sounds normal and scary enough). Now if at this point you are still thinking that CEZY is just an ordinary old salon, you are so WRONG! They don't offer you a normal, every-day manicure, no, no they offer you a "STYLING MANICURE AND PEDICURE" (I'm sure my request for clear polish would not be granted here at CEZY's... just not styling enough!)
After reading the sign, I'm sure you are wondering why I didn't go to the Beauty Salon while visiting Buceria. Well, I have two answers for you:
1. I am not a fan of Beauty Salons, I don't care what country I am in.
2. I was terrified of coming out of CEZY's looking like this! (picture below)

*I think commas might have helped the sign make a little more sense, but just a little.
4 comments:
Excellent. I want to see more pics from the trip!
Maybe they could do some Highli-Sing! I could suggest a guest performer-- my daughter.. she loves singing now!
hahaha wow...just....wow....
haha, that is hysterical. A weight peduction...maybe that is a good thing. i don't think I'd be daring enough to give it a try. Maybe the facial makes your face permanently soft and right, not a bad thing. haha. Thanks for posting that, I love it.
Post a Comment