Here is Zach making the cutest face I have ever seen next to his masterpiece:
His roof kept collapsing, so he decided to go Argentina style with the flat roof. A business man at all times, he made his house a duplex rather than a single family home. classy. The symmetry of his work is awe inspiring.
Here I am with my house. I went a little crazy with the Sprees on the roof, but I like it:
And the final product:
We are so excited for Christmas! We get to go home for a whole ten days! The break will be fantastic and we can't wait to see our families out in VA! Only 13 more days! Wahoo!
3 comments:
SO CUTE! I love it!
HAHA that's great that he built a duplex. And I think that is really fun that you made those together. You are going to be such a fun mom!
Zach, I expect more from a construction management major. If only you could make graham cracker houses like you frame.
Post a Comment