Some people love the rain. I am not some people. Snow I can handle, but rain is just gross. It is raining here today and the forecast calls for rain until Saturday night. (I'm just crossing my fingers that it will get cold enough to turn to snow before all is said and done.) When it rains here it stays dark all day. It was so hard for me to wake up this morning. It felt like I was waking up in the middle of the night.I normally love to walk to work, but not when it's raining. My route to work goes right through this big dirt field which conveniently turns into a big mud field when it rains. Luckily I had an umbrella this morning and a good coat to keep me dry. About a week ago it was raining on my walk home from work. I was wearing my crocs. Yea, wearing shoes with holes in them through puddles is not a good idea. Not only were my socks drenched (I know, wearing socks with crocs is dorky, so what?) but my pants were also soaked by the time I got home. Moral of the story: Rain is no fun.
Lest you think my day is doomed, I am so happy it is Friday! Wahoo! It will still be a great day regardless of the rain. My coworkers and I have breakfast club today and it is the end of the week. Zach got us tickets to the Michigan State vs. BYU game on Saturday and I can't wait to go wear my BYU sweatshirt with my Michigan State t-shirt underneath (just in case!) It should be a great weekend!
3 comments:
haha, I WISH it rained here. Good job not wearing your crocks today. I hate those muddy fields..yuck! I'm jealous you get to go to the BYU game. YOU CAN'T WEAR the MSU shirt! Careful. haha. Go Cougs.
Sounds like you're a die-hard fan :)
I don't like the rain either. Especially since I don't really have any water-proof shoes that I wear to school. Snow is much better and prettier, I agree.
are you sure that it shouldn't be the other way around, wearing the MSU shirt on top of the BYU? Think of your father-in-law!!
Post a Comment