
If my baby turns out to be ugly I will know who to blame. It won't be due to Zach's genes because let's be honest, he's gorgeous. And I am pretty confident that my Bailey genes won't spoil our baby's good looks because let's be honest, my family is gorgeous. So why am I concerned that my baby may be slightly unfortunate looking? Mostly I blame my prenatal vitamins. Just look at the baby on the bottle. Why would they put such an ugly baby on a bottle of pills that they want to market to expectant mothers? Luckily for baby Bellows I finished this bottle before he/she was conceived. Needless to say, I did not refill my prescription when all the vitamins were gone. Not only because of the ugly baby on the front, but also because it cost three times what prenatal vitamins at Costco cost. Hopefully all the ugly had worked it's way out of my system before causing too much damage to our baby.
So here is my public apology to my future child. Child, I'm sorry if you are ugly because I took prenatal vitamins that can only be described as ugly baby pills. I hope you can forgive me.
*Need a closer look at the ugly baby.... YIKES!
3 comments:
haha, Brooke, this is an AWESOME post. I am sitting at my desk at work just laughing. haha. You are right, why in the heck would they put an ugly baby on the front?
I bet the combo of you and Zach's genes will be able to overcome the ugly baby prenatal vitamins! I'm afraid prenatal vitamins will make me feel sick...I haven't ever taken one yet.
I take them before bed for that very reason. They do make you sick a little.
HAHAHAHAHAHA I love you! That is the funniest thing ever. and DANG gina if that baby isn't UGLY.
Post a Comment