Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm in love.

They did it! Kylene and Geoff have managed to make the most adorable baby in the world. Seriously, he is the. cutest. baby. ever. Little 'no name yet' Brooks weighed in at 7 lbs. exactly and is absolutely perfect in every sense of the word.

He was born yesterday, February 21st at 1:35pm. Kylene and the baby are doing great. Judging from the constant smile on Geoff's face, I'd say he's doing pretty good too!

We got a chance to visit last night and little baby boy Brooks was wide awake and so good. He didn't cry once! (Well he did cry once when I was holding him, but I'm sure it was totally my fault. Once he got back to Ky he settled right down.)

Zach and I are so thrilled to have this little guy in our family! We feel so blessed to be part of his life!

We love you Ky, Geoff and lil' Brooks!


As we were walking out of the maternity ward I decided that it must be the happiest place on earth. There were brand new little babies everywhere. I was in heaven!

I told Zach that it was a good thing we already have one on the way, because I don't think I could wait one second longer to have a little baby in our family!

3 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Hooray! How exciting. he is so cute...I can't wait to hear the name. I bet it is the "happiest place on earth". Glad to hear Ky is doing well also.

Rach said...

sooo cute.

Konfusion with a K said...

Oh goodness!!! Adorable!!!! :)