Yesterday for dinner I cooked a pot roast in the crockpot. The recipe said that you could use it to make French dipped sandwiches. I mentioned this to Zach and he got really excited. Apparently, he loves French dipped sandwiches. I didn't have any rolls to use for the sandwiches, so I asked Zach if he could maybe stop by the store while I was at work and grab some. He said he would.
When I got home from work I found this sitting on my kitchen table:

Enough rolls to feed a small army! Keep in mind it was just me and Zach for dinner. We hadn't invited anyone over, it was just us. Two people.
When I asked Zach if those were the rolls that he bought for dinner he smiled and said, "They were a great deal! Only 3 bucks!"
A great deal indeed. Good job baby.
3 comments:
haha, that is a great deal. Wow. How many did you end up eating? That dinner sounds good...better than mine last night which consisted of BAGEL bites. haha.
But it's only a good deal if you actually eat all 3,452 rolls that are in that bag. But I do remember that for at least 5 years of Zach's adolescent life he lived pretty much lived on rolls and rolls alone. So it's pretty likely you will have that bag gone in no time.
MMMMM I love rolls...
Post a Comment