Sunday, March 16, 2008

Craft Time

Easter has kind of snuck up on me this year. Yesterday, my neighbor and I realized that we didn't have any Easter decorations. One trip to Roberts' later and we were sittin' pretty. I bought these wooden eggs and painted them and then went to the dollar store and found the basket and grass. My total came to like 4 bucks. While we were at the craft store we saw a package of about 7 painted eggs made of Styrofoam. Their price? $17.99!

I love finding great deals! And now our apartment is all set for Easter next week!

3 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

So cute, I hardly have any Easter decorations also...you are so crafty!

Konfusion with a K said...

Adorable!!!! You're a great egg painter! :)

Rach said...

I am very impressed with your painting skills. If I hadn't read this post before I saw them in person last night, I would have thought they were "store bought." Nice work my crafty sil!