Sunday, March 16, 2008

This one's for Deb

I realize that I probably talk about being pregnant too much on this blog, but I can honestly say this is a post I never wanted to make. When I first got pregnant, I noticed a trend a lot of blogging women have of taking pregnancy progression pictures and posting them online for all to see. While this is a cute idea if you are one of those women who look adorable throughout your pregnancy, I vowed to have as little photographic evidence of me ever being this big as possible. Since I have a lot of family that live far away and don't get to see me on a regular basis, I can see how some of you are curious about my growing 'baby bump.'

So, now against all my better judgment here is a picture of me seven months pregnant:


Enjoy!

7 comments:

Kinzie Sue said...

Brooke- you look so cute!

Marissa Waddell said...

oh sheesh. i don't know what you're talking about, you look so good! and your dress is adorable :)

Angela and Mike said...

You are so cute! Probably one of the cutest pregnant people EVER. Thanks for posting the picture. haha, I love that you want as little photographic evidence as possible. You are so funny.

Rach said...

What a darling dress! I am enjoying, even though I don't live far away :)

Empty Nester said...

THANK YOU BROOKE!!! You are so beautiful, I can not believe you look so good at this point in your pregnancy. Are you sure you were sucking your stomach in? haha. I am in Tennessee this weekend and will make sure to show this to Grandma and Grandpa Bresee. I love all your posts but I appreciate this one the most!!!

Abby said...

You look awesome!! I am also leery of posting pregnant pictures. Can you still see your feet? Are you going to stay in Royal Oak after the baby is born? Miss ya, Abby

Brooke said...

Well if I knew all it took was posting a picture to get all these positive comments, I would have done this weeks ago! Thanks, you guys are all too nice!

Abby! Thanks for commenting. Luckily, I can still see my feet, we shall see how long that lasts and yes, we are staying in Royal Oak when the baby comes. It will be an adventure to say the least, but it will only be until December when Zach graduates, we'll survive!