Monday, May 12, 2008

Mystery Solved.

I know I am not alone when I wonder, "What ever happened to Zack Morris after the college years?" I mean we all know that he asked Kelly to marry him, but that can't be the end of the story! Well, my friends, tonight while watching some quality Monday night television I figured it out. Our very own Zack Morris has gone on to become Titan, the American Gladiator! Check it.














This really is a dream come true. I couldn't be happier.

With that mystery solved, there is only one question left to ask: "Where is Mr. Belding?"



Whelp, you guessed it. He got fat and now hangs out with Wilmer Valderrama.

How disappointing.

4 comments:

Konfusion with a K said...

hahahahahaha that's really funny. oh zack... such a cutie

Holly said...

Oh my gosh! Is that really Zack? I LOVED Saved By the Bell, and I have wondered about him also. That's so crazy! :)

Angela and Mike said...

Whoa, how did you know that was zack? Crazy! He should've just stopped after Saved By the Bell!

Rach said...

Poor Mr. Belding. Who is Wilmer Valderrama? And why does he need two crosses?