Today was Ryan's due date! I can't believe he is already 5 days old! We are having a blast being home with him. He is such a mellow baby! He has hardly cried since we have been home and is a pure joy to be around. To celebrate his due date we continued to document his every move with the camera. It seems like every time you think he can't possibly do something more adorable, he does! Here are some of the highlights of the past two days since we have been home:

Ryan's first bath.
(Yikes! Mom still looks a little busted, but who has time for make-up when there's a baby to take care of?!)

Our little peanut

Getting comfy.
(Thanks for all the blankets Jill!)

Napping with daddy.


First smile!
11 comments:
brooke i can't believe how cute ryan is! seriously. and the pictures of him and zach napping are so precious! please continue to document every moment of his little life :)
He is so so cute! I love that you are still so loyal to blogging even with your tiny little boy. Keep the posts coming :)
Am I the only one looking at this child and seeing Brian????
He is ADORABLE. There's nothing sweeter than a newborn curled up on Daddy's chest. This is the definition of "cozy." A book I read ("Babyhood") refers to the tiny "puffs of perfect air" when you feel them breathing on your neck. Ah, enjoy!!
I'm sorry I keep commenting, but Ryan is just so cute, and we are so happy for you guys! Glad things are going well and that he's a good baby!
Oh.my.God. You guys are killing me with these blog entries and pictures. I am SO glad that you have been so blessed. Somehow, I think he and Logan are going to be a team as they grow up in the Bellows family...watch out!!!!
you all look so happy!!! He is just so cute. I love all the pictures you are posting.
I can't stand how freaking adorable he is!! keep the pix coming!!! i love it!
Yes, I love the pictures. He does look so snuggly in the blankets my mom sent. I thought the golf one would be a hit! I love little ryan already. I want to see him!
brooke, a big congrats!!! i loved being the one to tell everyone the good news when i got your husband's message on my phone at work. your 'lil babe is just adorable and i'm so glad you are enjoying being a mother so much! keep in touch!
Yeah for the Bellows fam! I especially like the one of him and Zach sleeping. I've really enjoyed seeing you guys the past few days!
I love seeing these pictures again! I especially like the one you captioned "peanut." I am sad that he was asleep yesterday when I came over. Maybe I'll get to hold him today. :)
Post a Comment