Yay! A new picture! I check every day so this made me very happy! He is the cutest little boy and so perfect. Brooke, I hope everything is going well and that you love being a mom.
Is it just me or does Ryan have big hands? The better to play sports with, right? :-)
Brooke, it was nice to welcome your mom home in Relief Society yesterday. She is still glowing . . . but she believes, like I do, that we should get all our kids to move CLOSER TO HOME!! Hope you are resting whenever you can and enjoying these precious times. Ryan is beautiful(and Zach is pretty cute, too).
9 comments:
How cute!!!
hahaha..it made me laugh out loud. Hope that you Brooke are recovering nicely and that all is going well on the home front.
Yay! A new picture! I check every day so this made me very happy! He is the cutest little boy and so perfect. Brooke, I hope everything is going well and that you love being a mom.
Is it just me or does Ryan have big hands? The better to play sports with, right? :-)
awww way cute. :) Thanks for letting us hold him yesterday and hang out with you guys! It was fun.
So cute. I'm glad you guys are getting sleep where you can. Little Ryan is darling :)
What a cute picture! Are you guys up for visitors? We would love to come visit sometime soon! We'll give you a call in the next few days.
Holly, we would love to see you guys! Zach works until 8pm on most nights. Just give us a call whenever you want to come over! See you soon!
Brooke, it was nice to welcome your mom home in Relief Society yesterday. She is still glowing . . . but she believes, like I do, that we should get all our kids to move CLOSER TO HOME!! Hope you are resting whenever you can and enjoying these precious times. Ryan is beautiful(and Zach is pretty cute, too).
Love it! He really does look more like his dad, at least when they are both sleeping :)
Post a Comment