I am a bit astounded at the name choice....I thought Zach hated his middle name???? Have enjoyed all the pictures. Hope the parents have recovered from the labor...and delivery!!!
Congratulations!!! Love the name, and I love the pictures! He's perfect! You guys did a good job! :) We will have to come visit after things slow down a bit.
YEAH! He came early!! I bet that was a relief. He is absolutely ADORABLE in every way. We are so excited for you both- you are going to be great parents!
10 comments:
He is so adorable!!! Congratulations!
he is so cute congradulations. Enjoy you wonderful blessing!!!!
CONGRATS! I'm SO excited for you guys. He's totally darling...pretty much the cutest baby in the world :)
Brooke, he's beautiful!!!!
I am a bit astounded at the name choice....I thought Zach hated his middle name???? Have enjoyed all the pictures. Hope the parents have recovered from the labor...and delivery!!!
ADORABLE! i can't wait to meet him! love that it's already up on ur blog!
Congratulations!!! Love the name, and I love the pictures! He's perfect! You guys did a good job! :) We will have to come visit after things slow down a bit.
YEAH!!! What a surprise!! I didn't think you were progressing at all!! We are so excited for you! He is very handsome. Congratulations.
YEAH! He came early!! I bet that was a relief. He is absolutely ADORABLE in every way. We are so excited for you both- you are going to be great parents!
Brooke, he is adorable! I am happy he's healthy and I'm so glad you didn't have to be pregnant any longer :) Will and I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment