Ryan gave us his first smile this morning! It was so cute. He smiles so big for Zach. This was the best picture we could get, but I'm sure there will be more to come!
I've been thinking all along how much he looks like his Daddy (sorry Brooke's family) but I am thinking his smile may be his mother's???? Whatevs...he is ADORABLE.
6 comments:
He's such a handsome little guy!
I've been thinking all along how much he looks like his Daddy (sorry Brooke's family) but I am thinking his smile may be his mother's???? Whatevs...he is ADORABLE.
How darling!! Gosh, he's grown up so much already.
SO CUTE. I'm so glad you captured it on camera. Good job!
Okay so I just have to say that this is the cutest baby ever.....
signed, an anonymous grandma
Wow, he's doing a great job with that smiling skill! Way to go, Ryan! He is absolutely darling.
Post a Comment