We recently discovered that Ryan has a favorite song. When someone sings "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to him, Ryan can't help but smile. It is seriously the cutest thing.
Before:
After:
Now we just need to figure out how to get "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" added to the LDS hymn book and put on the program for the opening song in sacrament meeting... it would blow his mind!
8 comments:
His little smile is adorable! Let me know how adding "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to the hymn book goes - I'm sure you'd have a lot of happy parents and babies in the congregation! :-)
That is so cute! He's such a sweetie! I'm so excited that you're having so much fun with him!
haha, I love that he has a favorite song! My nursery kids love that one too. Just put that song on repeat when he gets fussy at home.
wow. that is so adorable!
Wow, what a grin! He has grown up so much, even since we left. I wish I got to be there to play with him :(
i wonder what he will do with "itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout?" I know I haven't seen him but I feel like I know him so well--thank you so much Brooke for this blog spot!!!!!
That would be awesome!
You know, just because you don't work at Teacher Ed any more doesn't mean you can't blog. Since I am full time here for a week, I've doubled my blog posts. hmmmm. You'd think it would be the other way around eh? We want more pictures of your BABY! Everyday we talk about how you never post. So, give us a different conversation topic.
Post a Comment