By the end of the week we started calling Lindsey the Baby Whisperer. She has an uncanny ability to get Ryan to go to sleep. It seems like all she has to do it cradle him and he is out for the count. Ryan adores his Aunt Lindsey. Whenever she talks to him, he gets so excited and vocal. He loves having little conversations with her.
Lindsey left this morning. We are so sad to see her go. We are going to miss her so much. Zach and I decided that we need to hire Lindsey full time. If it wasn't for the Jonas Brothers' concert she is going to on August 18th, I almost think Lindsey would have agreed to stay with us forever. Dang Jonas Brothers!
5 comments:
haha, the Baby Whisperer. I'm so glad you had fun with Linds there. Sounds like she's GREAT with little ryan AND she talks. Yeah for sisters.
In that second photo, it does look like Ryan is so intent on communicating with your sister. I bet you find it hard after family leaves. He is growing up so fast!
Sisters are pretty great. You baby is adorable, I'm sure I'm not the first one to tell you that. Hey, if you need any pointers or advice on rearing your child, just swing by Teacher Ed.
Wow, she is a baby charmer!! That's awesome!
She's back now right? Is that who is staying with you again?
Post a Comment