One mistake I made was dressing Ryan too warmly. When I walked outside to check the weather this morning it felt really cold, but our front door was shaded and the sun hadn't really broken over the mountains yet. Next time we go, I will be sure to dress him a little lighter. Here he is all ready for our jog this morning. What a happy little guy!

After my dad came down last night, we took the stroller for a test drive. We walked the rent checks down to the USPS box a few blocks away (side note: we only have to collect rent two more times! Wahoo!). Here is a picture from last night. It actually was chilly last night, so the sweatshirt and Ryan's outfit were merited. I love sweatshirt weather!

On an unrelated note, this afternoon I am going to get my first professional massage! It was a birthday gift from Zach's mom last year and I am just now getting around to using it. Pregnancy tends to put things like that on the back burner a bit. I am so excited and I think it is coming at the perfect time. Zach will be home this afternoon to stay with Ryan, so it will be like a little mini mommy vacation for me. I can't wait. I am getting an hour long Swedish massage, a pedicure and a manicure. I'm not gonna lie, I am a little nervous about the massage part (some random person rubbing me = awkward!), but I am sure it will be relaxing and awesome. TGIF!
7 comments:
I'm so proud of you for going running this morning! Good for you! And I hope you enjoy your massage, pedicure and manicure this afternoon. I'm jealous--that sounds so good right now! Enjoy yourself!
Ryan looked so cute all bundled up for your jog - and good job for going running! Everything is more difficult with a baby so I'm so impressed! And I am SO jealous of your mini vacation. I hope it was wonderful!
Way to go! That looks like fun. I love sweatshirsts too :) It's fun how it gets cold at night in Utah...I miss that. Little Ryan looks so cute all bundled up in his stroller! You looks great too!
Hey Brooke! You used the running stroller! That's awesome! Where do you keep it? Does it stay in the car, too? I agree that sweatshirt weather is awesome. :)
okay... spa day is like the greatest thing ever. having some stranger rub your back is SUPER awkward to begin with... but after a minute i got so relaxed and sleepy i forgot all about the awkwardness.
All I am going to say is your "mommy treat" is long overdue. Good luck in the training aspect for your Cougar Run!!!!!
That's a good sign that Ryan likes the stroller. I hope you enjoy the massage. I agree that it is strange to let a random person touch you, but just don't think about that part...
Post a Comment