I know this is a late post, but my little sister Anne came out and stayed with us at the end of August and it was awesome to have her here! She goes to BYU-Idaho and decided to come out a whole two weeks early to spend time with us! She fell in love with Ryan right away and he just couldn't get enough of his Auntie Anne! I can not begin to explain how wonderful it was to have a friend to go shopping with and talk to during the day! While she was here we went running together, went on long afternoon walks, fed some crazy ducks, went shopping all over Provo, relaxed at home, visited Grandma and enjoyed lots of late night conversations. It really made me wish we could live closer to eachother. For the past year or so Anne has really gotten into running. She is really the inspiration behind this whole 5K thing. We went on a couple runs together while she was here and she keeps an amazing pace! I could not keep up! Someday, I hope I can be half as good of a runner as she is... I can dream, right?
Monday, September 15, 2008
Auntie Anne
I know this is a late post, but my little sister Anne came out and stayed with us at the end of August and it was awesome to have her here! She goes to BYU-Idaho and decided to come out a whole two weeks early to spend time with us! She fell in love with Ryan right away and he just couldn't get enough of his Auntie Anne! I can not begin to explain how wonderful it was to have a friend to go shopping with and talk to during the day! While she was here we went running together, went on long afternoon walks, fed some crazy ducks, went shopping all over Provo, relaxed at home, visited Grandma and enjoyed lots of late night conversations. It really made me wish we could live closer to eachother. For the past year or so Anne has really gotten into running. She is really the inspiration behind this whole 5K thing. We went on a couple runs together while she was here and she keeps an amazing pace! I could not keep up! Someday, I hope I can be half as good of a runner as she is... I can dream, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Anne is the best. I'm glad she could visit and Ryan coul see how awesome she is! Running in Idaho is hard with that cold. You go girl! I think I'm going to enter in a race for a few months after I have a baby to get me back in shape. Good for you Brooke to run!
I'm glad you had so much fun with Anne! I wish I didn't work and could hang out with you during the day! Maybe you will live near her or Lindsey someday. :) I'm excited for next year when I'll be near my sisters-in-law and a day trip away from Amy. Isn't fun to be grown up and have kids? It will be fun once your sisters make you an aunt!
That's so fun that you guys got to spend so much time together. There's nothing like sister bonding! And yay for your inspiration to run--maybe we could have a Bailey fam race someday! Oh wait, except Chris wouldn't do it...maybe just the Bailey girls.
Has anyone meantioned that ALL of the Bailey girls are gorgeous?
Post a Comment