So, it is no secret that my baby is huge. I am thankful everyday that he decided to get huge after he was born. When he was born he was 7lbs. 3oz. I took him to the doctor last week and he is now a whopping 17lbs. 1.5oz. That is well into the 90th-95th percentile for weight. Luckily he is long as well, so he is very proportional.A couple weeks ago we went to the Construction Management opening social. As we approached the picnic pavilion, one of Zach's professors reached out to hold Ryan. Ryan went right to him and even smiled for him! As he was holding Ryan he said to Zach and I, "I can't believe how many one year old babies are here today!" Umm, Ryan is three months old. When we told him that Ryan was only three months old he said, "Wow, he's big and so alert for only three months!"
Ryan is growing up so fast. He loves to smile and has even started laughing. He is usually a very even tempered baby and loves attention from anyone and everyone. I can't believe he will be 4 months old in just a few weeks (October 5th)!
4 comments:
He's so cute. 1 years old? haha...man, babies sure do grow up fast :) He's probably the size of 1 some year olds...but tons cuter!
What a cutie! I can't believe he is holding his own bottle - what a big boy! I'm so glad to hear he's a happy baby and I hope you're enjoying being a mom. I'd say it's about a million times better than good old Teacher Ed, huh? :-)
Definitely a cutie. That's pretty amazing that he passed for a 1 year old!!
I bet he's big, but not that huge! Jacob's pretty big too, we'll see on Wednesday how much he weighs. Unfortunately for him, he's not too tall though.
By the way, did I tell you that I absolutely llloooooovve the name Ryan!
Post a Comment