don't worry. i run to "kiss the girl." so i still think you're cool, but maybe that doesn't mean much now that you know i run to disney songs, too.
i always liked this song. guess I wasn't ever cool. i've maintained consistent lameness
No, that makes you even cooler! It has a great beat! And it helps you remember to look left and right when crossing streets! LOL
Heck yeah...Hakuna-matata...hakuna-matata...
I know your Cougar Run is coming up...so ANY song that keeps you going and training is good.....besides it doesn't get any better than Broadway show tunes!!!!!
Dude -- Disney songs are so choice.. you have NOT lost any cool points with me chica! :) Unda da sea (doodoodoodoo...)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
don't worry. i run to "kiss the girl." so i still think you're cool, but maybe that doesn't mean much now that you know i run to disney songs, too.
i always liked this song. guess I wasn't ever cool. i've maintained consistent lameness
No, that makes you even cooler! It has a great beat! And it helps you remember to look left and right when crossing streets! LOL
Heck yeah...
Hakuna-matata...hakuna-matata...
I know your Cougar Run is coming up...so ANY song that keeps you going and training is good.....besides it doesn't get any better than Broadway show tunes!!!!!
Dude -- Disney songs are so choice.. you have NOT lost any cool points with me chica! :)
Unda da sea (doodoodoodoo...)
Post a Comment