
Much to my surprise, when I took out the camera, he smiled under his pacifier! He has finally associated the camera with smiling! This should make taking pictures a lot easier from now on!

I went inside thinking I had the cutest baby ever. Unfortunately, it was a fleeting thought because, when I took him out of the stroller, I realized he had pooped out of his diaper and all up his shirt. (The dark area on his shirt just under the green strap is not just a shadow, if you know what I mean...)

I really don't understand the physics behind blow outs, but it took about fifteen minutes to get him cleaned up between undressing him (very carefully!) , bathing him and redressing him. Yea, what a cute baby...
5 comments:
even with the blowout...STILL very cute. I can't wait until I get to see you guys and him on Thursday!
Yes he is a cutie! And I love all his hair!
Physics behind Blow Outs (or should that be "Physics of Behind Blow Outs"...ba boom shhhh)...sounds like a possible college course.
Still, I think he's the cutest baby ever. Of course I wasn't the one cleaning up the mess.
I also think it is funny that he can be sitting in a butt load (literally) of poop and still smile so sweetly. Now that is coping skills!
That is sweet of him to smile at you while sitting in his poop! This will make taking pictures much easier. You have such a handsome boy!
Post a Comment