I will be watching this one over and over and over. Though it doesn't have quite the thrill of the last pictures (shadows indeed)!!! His smile is infectious!!! Enjoy the holidays.
So cute! :) I love how when it starts shaking, he just stares at it. :) Like "what in the world is it doing?" And then it stops and he decides he likes it and smiles all big. :)
6 comments:
I will be watching this one over and over and over. Though it doesn't have quite the thrill of the last pictures (shadows indeed)!!! His smile is infectious!!! Enjoy the holidays.
That was really cute! :)
He had a round belly, that shook when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly...you've got a right jolly little elf, there! And very, very cute.
Rockin Ryan,
I love you. You are and adorable baby. And I love that you are happy. You must make your mommy happy too.
Happy Thanksgiving #1 to you!
Beth
haha, I love the jiggling fat. Awesome. I love that smile. It was great seeing you guys and little Ryan. I hope your stay went well!
So cute! :) I love how when it starts shaking, he just stares at it. :) Like "what in the world is it doing?" And then it stops and he decides he likes it and smiles all big. :)
Post a Comment