what is that the website you did the book with? i thought you did it with snapfish or something. do those sites work together?
perfect for a someone who has a job in Teacher Education
I did the book on snapfish.com. They are two separate sites. Snapfish only offers pre-designed layouts. I've never ordered from scapblog.com, but it is a lot more fun bc you have more options.
um...how i have lived my whole life without a knowledge of scrapblog? wow. thanks. i will not waste away in front of the computer scrapbooking :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what is that the website you did the book with? i thought you did it with snapfish or something. do those sites work together?
perfect for a someone who has a job in Teacher Education
I did the book on snapfish.com. They are two separate sites. Snapfish only offers pre-designed layouts. I've never ordered from scapblog.com, but it is a lot more fun bc you have more options.
um...how i have lived my whole life without a knowledge of scrapblog? wow. thanks. i will not waste away in front of the computer scrapbooking :)
Post a Comment