I have received a couple of really adorable Christmas cards over the past couple weeks (Thanks Amber!) from families that are in our same stage of life (college students, babies, etc.). I am in a quandary. Am I old enough, is my life exciting enough, that I could send Christmas cards? It seems a little redundant to have a blog AND to send Christmas cards, but whenever I get a card in the mail it means so much more to me than reading an update on a blog.... hmmm. So what do I do? I have made a really cute card on scrapblog.com (a lot better than the one on this post) and am all ready to print it and send it out, but is it worth the hassle? Will people appreciate it the same way I appreciate the cards that I receive? Also, do I include a written letter talking about all the goings on in the Bellows' life, or does my blog fulfill that need?If you think that sending a card is the way to go, leave me your address and I will send one to you. If not, maybe I will just do a blog post with the card I made online and do our "year in review" that way... decisions, decisions.
6 comments:
Sarah and Rebecca
Teacher Ed
201A MCKB
I love getting Christmas cards! I love sending them too (I'm glad you got it!) but I really don't like writing letters to go with it. I think they always end up sounding cheesy and really, our life isn't THAT exciting! Anyway, if you decide to send Christmas cards I will be very excited to get one :-)
I have the same dilemma. I always feel guilty when I get one and don't send on to others. I say, send them...but then what do we do with them? Do you ever save them? The moment of happiness when checking the mail should be reason enough to send it.
Jonathan and Abby Dunford
3005 Whisperwood Dr. #285
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
I want a cute picture of your family and Ryan for my fridge! Lareine loves to see babies and family members and name them all as she learns them!
I love getting cards and hanging them up in my house to look at during the holidays :) however, I'm leaving in a few days for VA and will be there for a couple weeks. I decided to just wait and send out baby announcements when colton is born.
Beth, I don't have your address!
-brooke
Post a Comment