After we took the video, Zach and I went into the front room to take care of some things on the computer. The jumper is in our bedroom doorway, so we couldn't see him, but we could hear him. After about ten minutes of jumping, I noticed that things were awfully quiet. When I went to check to see if everything was okay, I found Ryan with his head in his hands... asleep! I'm pretty sure this is the cutest thing he has done to date. We had to take another video:
Surprisingly, he stayed asleep like that for a while. When he finally did wake up, he went right back to bouncing. haha. I should have taken another video, but I took him out before I thought of it. Instead I got a picture. His face was all red where it was resting on his hands.

He looks like a kid who fell asleep in math class...

He looks like a kid who fell asleep in math class...
6 comments:
You've officially sold me on getting one of these!
That is so cute! I can't believe he fell asleep...does he usually fall asleep so easily?? That jumper thing looks like fun. I may have to get one for Will :-)
I got a good laugh out of this. He is sooooooo adorable! Can't wait to see him at Christmas!
Mike and I love that story...bounced himself right to sleep. Very cute. I also love the shot of him with the hand marks on his face. What a cutie.
What's your Vegas situation? Any news?
That is so funny! I love the picture of him at the end. :)
His face all squished is so cute!
Post a Comment