haha. How exactly does that happen? I always wonder that. It must be a combo of sweat, rolling around and cuteness :)
cute cute cuteHe makes that look good.Looks like somebody needs his crib mattress lowered before he climbs out! That baby is growing up!
What a cutie! I wish Will had enough hair to have "bedhead" :)Congrats on the house - that is way exciting!
I can picture him squishing himself up into the corner as far as possible hehe.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
haha. How exactly does that happen? I always wonder that. It must be a combo of sweat, rolling around and cuteness :)
cute cute cute
He makes that look good.
Looks like somebody needs his crib mattress lowered before he climbs out! That baby is growing up!
What a cutie! I wish Will had enough hair to have "bedhead" :)
Congrats on the house - that is way exciting!
I can picture him squishing himself up into the corner as far as possible hehe.
Post a Comment