Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Home Inspection

We had our home inspection tonight and everything looked GREAT! Things really could have turned sour if the inspection hadn't gone well, so I was really relieved to hear that everything was working how it should. The inspector said that whoever owned this house before us took really good care of it. That was nice to hear. Now we are even more anxious to move in. February 24th can't get here soon enough! While we were there for the inspection I took a few more pictures. I didn't take pictures of any of the bedrooms or upstairs because they are kind of boring. Another awesome thing about our house is that it is only about 5 miles away from our good friends the Roses! Angela is having a baby boy at the end of February and I am so excited to have a "mom friend" here!

So I took a lot of pictures of the main floor, but I was hoping to show the layout a little better. Then there are picture of the backyard. We are so excited to have grass in Vegas, you have no idea.




The door Zach has open leads to the garage.

7 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

I LOVE IT! I like the layout dowlstais. Can you believe how much space you are going to have? AND a backyard. That'll be the best especially with Ryan starting to walking in the next 6 months.

AND best of all...you are so close to us. I am very excited. Parks, walks, play dates...here we come!Just tell Ryan to be nice to Colton since he'll be younger and smaller :)

Christine and Nick said...

hooray! I love the kitchen! So much counter space! Congrats!

Jill said...

Looks fabulous! Congratulations!
And I am SO HAPPY you and Angela can hang out together.

Mimi Collett said...

Yay! I'm glad there is nothing wrong with it. :) That is a definite relief. And five miles! That is super. Awww The little Rose baby will have so much fun with Ryan once they get into the playing with other babies stage. :) The nice thing about four bedrooms is that it will be a while until you have three kids, so I feel like I have a bedroom in your house right now. Haha. ;)

Tiffany said...

Congrats that is exciting! Glad things are going well for you guys!!

Holly said...

What a nice house! We're so excited for you guys!

Kristen said...

Your house looks so cute!! We are so happy for you two :) We will need to plan a trip out to come visit soon. (once you've had a chance to get settled a bit)