Monday, February 16, 2009

Clapping



Our baby is so smart. Last night he started clapping on his own! He was so proud of himself. He just keeps getting more and more fun everyday!

(This video is mostly for the grandmas and aunts. I don't actually expect everyone to watch and think our baby is the cutest... even though he is.)

4 comments:

Jill said...

Way to go, Ryan! I thought that was adorable, and impressive, even though I'm not his grandma or aunt! He's so pleased about it, too.

Mimi Collett said...

I decided I was an honorary aunt, so I watched it. ;) He is very impressive! I love how excited he gets about it; I worried at one point he would make himself fall over in his exuberance!

And side note: today at one point, the text on my blog didn't show up, and then later the text on my sister's didn't show up. Each on a different computer, so I think maybe blogger just has "brain freeze" every now and then or something . . . :)

jodi said...

He is the cutest baby! My apologies to all the other grandmas out there but it is what it is! Smart too!

Empty Nester said...

This blog (and the subject manner) can always bring a big, big smile to my face. Clapping indeed!!! If I commented on all the blogs, I'd never get anything else done. Thanks for the constant postings....and good luck on the closing and the new move to the new house!!!!