We sold our Saturn in Utah before we moved here to Las Vegas. Eventually, Zach is going to buy a truck. We don't want to buy a new car before we close on our house, so for the past month and a half or so I have been at home with no car with Ryan during the day. How do I fill my time you ask? We go on walks, spend a lot of time online, read books, eat snacks and attempt to keep the house clean for the occasional showing. I could go on and on about the inconvienance of having to keep a home spotless with an eight month old around and having to vacate your house at a moment's notice, but that is for a different post all together...
So while Zach is at work all day bringing home the bacon, I am at home watching flowers bloom apparently. haha. Zach gave me some beautiful flowers for Valentine's and I have had so much fun watching the buds bloom into flowers. I liked it so much that one day last week I documented it on camera for your viewing pleasure.
So while Zach is at work all day bringing home the bacon, I am at home watching flowers bloom apparently. haha. Zach gave me some beautiful flowers for Valentine's and I have had so much fun watching the buds bloom into flowers. I liked it so much that one day last week I documented it on camera for your viewing pleasure.
2.17.09 1:43pmIt's a tough job, but someone has to do it!





2 comments:
That's actually really cool. I'm glad you documented it. :) I would have enjoyed watching them bloom as well.
Brooke, What kind of jogging stroller did you get? I am starting to look around and want some advice. Email me. abigail.dunford@gmail.com
Post a Comment