Zach's Favorite:
This truck.
Zach put a deposit on this 2006 Toyota Tundra this weekend. He gets to pick it up sometime this week and couldn't be more excited.
This truck.
Zach put a deposit on this 2006 Toyota Tundra this weekend. He gets to pick it up sometime this week and couldn't be more excited.

Ryan's favorite(s):
Standing up on his music table.
I came in from the garage this week and he was standing! Our lives are about to change forever...
Standing up on his music table.
I came in from the garage this week and he was standing! Our lives are about to change forever...

TV.
We haven't had TV for the past three or four months so Ryan doesn't really have a memory of when we had TV. We got cable this week at our house. I turned on the TV to see if the cable was hooked up. He loved it.
And, yes, he is holding the remote.
We haven't had TV for the past three or four months so Ryan doesn't really have a memory of when we had TV. We got cable this week at our house. I turned on the TV to see if the cable was hooked up. He loved it.
And, yes, he is holding the remote.

His full-sized crib!
Zach picked up the new crib we bought this week and we set it up today. Ryan loves it! I'm hoping this will mean an end to his lingering occasional night wakings. We'll cross our fingers.
Zach picked up the new crib we bought this week and we set it up today. Ryan loves it! I'm hoping this will mean an end to his lingering occasional night wakings. We'll cross our fingers.


5 comments:
I know I don't always comment on all your posts but I am so grateful that it exists. It makes it easier to watch Ryan grow up. He is such a cutie....and a charmer like his Dad!! Congrats on the new house, new crib, new truck, and new opportunities for crafting all over the house!!!!
Yay for the new crib! And that is so exciting about the truck! :) Lol, there definitely is nothing not to love about clip-on ties for little babies. A+
So, I'm not coming anymore. My main attraction is really you and Ryan, and neither will be there. (I love Zach of course, too, but basketball haha not as much.) And Riley is coming, so I would be sitting at your house alone the whole time, because Chelsea is not going. And it's not worth it to pay for me to go to basketball games I don't want to watch and will be very uncomfortable watching. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that I was really excited to see your home. :( Jeff will just have to drive there again for me. ;)
Ryan looks so cute with his little tie!
Wow, he does REALLY love his new crb haha. Those are all pretty fun things: congrats on the car, the tie is darling, TV is great, your baby is going to walk soon! What an exciting time for you. We need to come see your new house soon.
Will has that same music table and I've been trying to take two legs off like you have because he can't stand up to it yet. I can't get them off! Have you found some magic way??
By the way, I am so happy for you guys. Plus, I don't know how you survived without TV. Being home all day, the TV can be a lifesaver!
Post a Comment