Ryan and I have been visiting my family in Virginia for the past week or so. (More pictures to come!) My sister, Anne is leaving on her mission this week and we came out to hear her speak in church on Sunday. After church, we had a big spaghetti dinner at our house with a bunch of Anne's friends. You know Ryan, he can't miss an opportunity to speak to an audience. He is getting so vocal!
(I know the video is sideways. Anne recorded it. That's all.)
6 comments:
Kiera and I watched the video and Kiera was laughing and saying "baby talk" with a big smile on her face. He sure is a cutie!!
It's so fun when they find their voice! (Tucker is currently experimenting with high-pitched screams of joy!) Ryan is so cute, and getting so big! I love his "baby talk," and I love the pictures!!!
Too cute! I wonder if that is what we sound like to him. :)
I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and see you!!
Ryan pontificates like pro!
He is so cute. It was fun to see you at Anne's farewell. She did a great job, and we are proud of her.
I didn't know your sister was called to Nauvoo. That's where I served as well!! She will LOVE it!
YES, I need to hang out with you this week... I'm going crazy! I might meet with a lactation person Mon or tues, but give me a call!
Post a Comment