Sunday, March 22, 2009

Visiting Chantilly while in Chantilly, VA!

While we were in Virginia, we were lucky enough to visit Brittany and Chantilly! They are in Virginia finishing up Aaron's internship and it was so good to see them. Both babies were due for naps so we had to cut our visit short, but it was really fun to be back together again! Aaron and Brittany are going to be in Las Vegas for a few days in April and we can't wait to see them! We love you guys!

March 2009December 2008

2 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

So cute. Sigh. I wonder if Chantilly, Ryan, and Jill will ever all be together. Chantilly is growing up so fast! :)

Angela and Mike said...

Very cute. It was fun seeing you today, thanks for coming over. I appreciate your help, you are the best. Hopefully it warms up a little so we can go on a walk. Did Ryan end up taking another nap? I'm excited to see your house soon!